First Choice Marine - Sent Wrong Part - I returned Part - FCM Kept My Money
I ordered a drain plug for my boat. It's a hard to find piece and I wanted a spare, knowing that eventually I'll lose one of the two required. The plug they sent was not the plug pictured on the website, and it naturally would not fit.
I sent the part back after acquiring an return authorization, and asked for a refund on the part and shipping. After all, they posted a picture of the wrong part on their website.
That was six weeks ago. I have emailed them several times, and a couple of times Erica said she'd "personally" ask accounting, but accounting was not in and would not be in for a few days. I have yet to get a response from her.
That's theft, but for an $11 part it's hardly worth pursuing. I would look to another company, if at all possible, before buying a part from First Choice Marine. I just wish I had the time back from following up with this disreputable company.
I had as bad an experience as you can have. An $11 part cost me over $20 (with shipping both ways included), and a lot of time.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- T-H Marine Drain Plug
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "Hi, i got a thong sandal from chanel NY in dec 2014, within a week i wore it once and the c's in both feet broke , called the..."
- "I purchased Real COCO coconut water today from COSTCO. The nutritional values outside the box and inside on each container of coconut water is different. IT has more sodium..."
- "Having been a Real Estate Investor in the Dallas area , I had done business with Service Magic for years, which is a similar company to Home Advisors. I..."