First Choice Marine - Sent Wrong Part - I returned Part - FCM Kept My Money

I ordered a drain plug for my boat. It's a hard to find piece and I wanted a spare, knowing that eventually I'll lose one of the two required. The plug they sent was not the plug pictured on the website, and it naturally would not fit.

I sent the part back after acquiring an return authorization, and asked for a refund on the part and shipping. After all, they posted a picture of the wrong part on their website.

That was six weeks ago. I have emailed them several times, and a couple of times Erica said she'd "personally" ask accounting, but accounting was not in and would not be in for a few days. I have yet to get a response from her.

That's theft, but for an $11 part it's hardly worth pursuing. I would look to another company, if at all possible, before buying a part from First Choice Marine. I just wish I had the time back from following up with this disreputable company.

I had as bad an experience as you can have. An $11 part cost me over $20 (with shipping both ways included), and a lot of time.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to First Choice Marine. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about First Choice Marine.
Filing a new complaint about