I ordered a drain plug for my boat. It's a hard to find piece and I wanted a spare, knowing that eventually I'll lose one of the two required. The plug they sent was not the plug pictured on the website, and it naturally would not fit.

I sent the part back after acquiring an return authorization, and asked for a refund on the part and shipping. After all, they posted a picture of the wrong part on their website.

That was six weeks ago. I have emailed them several times, and a couple of times Erica said she'd "personally" ask accounting, but accounting was not in and would not be in for a few days. I have yet to get a response from her.

That's theft, but for an $11 part it's hardly worth pursuing. I would look to another company, if at all possible, before buying a part from First Choice Marine. I just wish I had the time back from following up with this disreputable company.

I had as bad an experience as you can have. An $11 part cost me over $20 (with shipping both ways included), and a lot of time.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with First Choice Marine and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about First Choice Marine.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Boats and Bikes category for more informed decision or compare First Choice Marine to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with First Choice Marine?

Comments