I ordered a drain plug for my boat. It's a hard to find piece and I wanted a spare, knowing that eventually I'll lose one of the two required. The plug they sent was not the plug pictured on the website, and it naturally would not fit.

I sent the part back after acquiring an return authorization, and asked for a refund on the part and shipping. After all, they posted a picture of the wrong part on their website.

That was six weeks ago. I have emailed them several times, and a couple of times Erica said she'd "personally" ask accounting, but accounting was not in and would not be in for a few days. I have yet to get a response from her.

That's theft, but for an $11 part it's hardly worth pursuing. I would look to another company, if at all possible, before buying a part from First Choice Marine. I just wish I had the time back from following up with this disreputable company.

I had as bad an experience as you can have. An $11 part cost me over $20 (with shipping both ways included), and a lot of time.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 26, 2016.
Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment

You May Also Like